Friday, February 22, 2008

My 1st The Spoils League

After half a year, I finally step foot into the new and improve Toybox at Taman Paramount. I have to say .. it looks great. Damn nice. I also completed my Spoils deck (Banker/Arcanist) and tried it out in The Spoils League. First, I did not really understand how my deck mechanic works but after trying out a couple of time, I seem to understand how the deck works and also the deck winning condition.

So .. the league started and my 1st match was against Jin. The deck he is using are Warlord/Rogue mixture. Its a good deck, fast and irritating :) I will always remember this ... he manage to counter my Voidal Poisoning :( and he won the match.

2nd round was against a player named Gary (cant really remember his name). He is using a Banker/Arcanist deck, just the opposite of my deck. I locked most of his cretures from attacking me. With the right cards out on my side .. 2 Rummaging Millipede was in play and with that .. i won this game easily.

My last round was with my old WoW TCG fren, Wei Wei. He is piloting a mono-Gearsmith with some Warlord cards. His deck able to produce lotsa token cretures and swarm me with it. As always, Voidal Poison really save the day for me and finally I get to play it. Voidal Poison FTW !!!

Btw .. I got 2nd place and I got The Spoils sleeves as a prize .. how cool is that :)

So .. thats all the league report for now. The Spoils is a fun and entertaining TCG.

Till next time ... Cheers.

0 comments: