Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Farewell HD-DVD

The war is over, the war between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. The victor is Blu-Ray. Since Warner Bros decided to move toward Blu-Ray exclusive movies early this year, HD-DVD has begun tumbling down. In the recent news, Toshiba has resigned itself from supporting HD-DVD, for that .. HD-DVD is consider dead. Toshiba has always been a very strong supporter for HD-DVD in the past and I was hoping that HD-DVD will stay longer ... I guess not.

Anyway, Im still having my HD-DVD add-on at home and I wanted to sell it off but still reconsidering because I will be getting a PS3 by this coming April. I will see how lar. The good news is the price for HD-DVD movies will drop like crazy and most of it are at Amazon. Hooray for that :)

I bit u farewell HD-DVD.

0 comments: